Cheeky Monkey Glassworks not only has a beautiful gallery of gift items, we also stock a wide selection of all the supplies necessary to work with stained, fused, and beading glass.
We are happy to bring in special order items for customers looking for supplies that are out of the ordinary. Below is a list of some of the items we carry, including links to the suppliers sites for more information.
- Spectrum – all their stained glass products
- Wissmach – carry some of their stained glass
- Kokomo – carry some of their stained glass
- Bullseye – carry some coe 90 and stained glass
- Uroborus – some of their stained glass
- Spectrum’s system 96 – including frit, noodles, stringers, rods, confetti, nuggets and diachroic glass.
- Uroborus – all the system 96
- Double Helix Glassworks – coe 104 glass rods
- Creation is Messy – coe 104 glass bead rods
- Effetre Glass – large selection of coe 104 bead rods
- mandrels, shaping tools, metal leaf, and more
- Soldering irons
- Glass cutters
- Running pliers
- Lead came
- Copper foil (many styles)
- Grinders and bits
- Lamp bases
- Night light fixtures
- many other parts to make your own lamp
- Bevels & bevel clusters
- Glass Nuggets
Skutt Kilns can be ordered through the shop, we don’t keep them in stock.
Kiln time is available for customers that need us to fuse pieces for them, prices vary depending on the size of the kiln needed and how many firings are required.
We carry a huge selection of stained glass, mosiac, stepping stone, torchwork and fusing books, there are too many to list. Contact us if you are looking for a specific book.