Glass Art Supplies
Cheeky Monkey Glassworks not only has a beautiful gallery of gift and art glass items, we also stock a wide selection of glass art supplies necessary to work with stained, fused, and torchwork glass.
Below is a list of some of the items we carry, including links to the suppliers sites for more information.
- Oceanside Glass & Tile now makes all Spectrum products and some Uroboros products – extensive selection.
- Wissmach – large selection
- Youghigeny – now makes a nice selection of Uroboros
- Kokomo – small selection
- Bullseye – small selection
- Fremont – large spectacluar selection of antique glass
- Glass cutters
- Groziers & Running pliers
- Grinders and bits
- Copper foil, Lead came & Solder
- Soldering irons
- Oceanside Glass & Tile – all the System 96 including frit, noodles, stringers, rods, confetti, nuggets and diachroic glass.
- Wissmach – nice selection of COE 96
- Bullseye – small selection of COE 90
Slumping Molds and Glass Kilns
- slumping molds – large selection
- Skutt Kilns can be ordered through the shop, we don’t keep them in stock.
Kiln time is available for customers that need us to fuse pieces for them, prices vary depending on the size of the kiln needed and how many firings are required.
Glass Beading – Glass Torch
- Effetre Glass – large selection of COE 104 rods and frit
- Creation is Messy – large selection of COE 104 glass rods
- Double Helix Glassworks – coe 104 glass rods and frit
- Reichenbach – COE 104 rods
- mandrels, shaping tools, metal leaf, and more
- Lamp bases
- Night light fixtures
- many other parts to make your own lamp
- Bevels & bevel clusters
- Glass Nuggets
- Filigree and sundries
- books – 75% off